পরীক্ষা প্রস্তুতি: Fable by Ralph Waldo Emerson | Class 10 | Questions Answers প্রিয় ছাত্রছাত্রীরা তোমরা যারা ২০২৩ সালে মাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষা দেবে parikshaprastuti .org এক্সপার্ট টিমের পক্ষ পক্ষ থেকে তোমাদের অনেক অনেক অভিনন্দন জানাই। আজকে তোমাদের জন্য আমরা নিয়ে এসেছি মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি কবিতা FABLE থেকে SAQ সাজেশন, যা ২০২৩ সালের পরীক্ষার জন্য অত্যন্ত গুরুত্বপূর্ণ। আশা করছি তোমরা ভালো করে প্রস্তুতি নিবে, তাহলে ফাইনাল পরীক্ষায় অবশ্যই কমন পাবে। আমাদের এই পেজে আরো অনেক সাজেশন দেওয়া হবে। ভালো লাগলে আমাদের এই WWW.PARIKSHAPRASTUTI .ORG ওয়েব পেজটিকে বন্ধুদের মাঝে অবশ্যই শেয়ার করবে।
Fable by Ralph Waldo Emerson | Class 10 | Questions Answers
SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS (SAQ-2 MARKS EACH)
(1) Who had a quarrel with the squirrel?
Ans: The mountain had a quarrel with the squirrel.
(2) What is not a disgrace to the squirrel?
Ans: To occupy its place is not a disgrace to the squirrel.
(3) What is it that the squirrel doesn’t deny?
Ans: The squirrel doesn’t deny that the mountain makes a pretty squirrel track.
(4) What did the mountain call the squirrel?
Ans: The mountain called the squirrel a Little Prig’.
(5) Why did the mountain call the squirrel ‘Little Prig’?
Ans: The mountain mockingly called the squirrel ‘Little Prig’ because the squirrel played the role of a moralist who considered his opinions to be right.
(6) What is the squirrel’s opinion of about the things needed to make a whole world?
Ans: According to the squirrel, all sorts of things and weather Must be taken in together to make a year as well as the whole world complete.
(7) “And the former called the latter”–Who are referred to here as ‘the former” and “the latter’ ?
Ans: In the poem “Fable’ by Ralph Waldo Emerson, the mountain is referred to as the former’ and the squirrel is referred to as the latter’.
(8) Despite being small why does the squirrel feel it no disgrace to occupy its place ?
Ans: Though the squirrel is a very small animal, it thinks it has an important part to play in the world. It feels no disgrace because it can perform many such tasks which a mountain cannot perform.
(9) What is the opinion of the squirrel about itself and the Mountain?
Ans: According to the squirrel, the mountain may be much bigger than it, but the mountain doesn’t even have half the liveliness and energy of the squirrel.
(10) What is that the squirrel doesn’t deny?
Ans: The squirrel does not deny the fact that the mountain is big in size and carries track for the squirrel and even gives then shelter.
(11) What does Bun say about ‘Talents’?
Ans: Bun thinks that various species and things have different talents, and all talents are well and wisely organized to maintain the balance of nature.
(13) What is needed to make up a year and a sphere?
Ans: All Sorts of things and weather are needed to make up a year and a sphere.
(14) What is the squirrel’s opinion about itself?
Ans: The squirrel regards itself as smaller than the mountain in size but not less important.
(15) ‘not half so spry’ – Who is ‘not half so spry?
Ans: The mountain is not half so spry as the squirrel.
(6) What are the limitations that a mountain or a squirrel has?
Ans: A squirrel being a very small animal cannot carry forests on its back. Similarly, though the mountain is very big, it cannot perform a simple task like cracking a nut.
(17) Who of the two characters is wiser?
Ans: In Emerson’s poem ‘Fable the tiny squirrel is wiser than the lofty mountain because he has learned the lesson of humility, but he has no lack of confidence to assert his own place.
(18) Why doesn’t the tiny squirrel feel disgraced?
Ans: The tiny squirrel doesn’t mind being called ‘little prig’ because he knows pretty well that he had his own place to occupy in this world.