পরীক্ষা প্রস্তুতি : HS English suggestion 2023 pdf প্রিয় উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার্থীরা উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার আর মাত্র কিছু দিন বাকি রয়েছে ,তাই তোমাদের সুবিধার্থে নিয়ে এসেছি HS English last minute suggestion 2023 pdf , আশা করি তোমাদের খুবই কাজে লাগবে —
WBCHSE HS English suggestion 2023 pdf Download. Are you searching for Best HS English Suggestion 2023? Here is your Best WBCHSE English Suggestion. Important questions of HS 2023 English Exam. Download HS 2023 English Suggestion for free of cost. WBCHSE HS English Writing Skill Suggestion with 85% common in HS 2023 exam. Get HS 2023 English question paper pdf version. Important questions for HS English Exam 2023. HS 2023 English question paper. Check out West Bengal Higher Secondary English Suggestion 2023 with question as per new syllabus.The probability of the hs english writing suggestion 2023 is more than 95%.
HS English last minute suggestion 2023 pdf
HS English suggestion 2023 pdf
|Type||Chapter wise, New Syllabus 2023
|Made By||Pariksha prastuti group of experts|
|Category||Class 12 English Suggestion 2023|
|Best For||All Type of HS Students|
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষা ২০২৩
|বোর্ড||পশ্চিমবঙ্গ উচ্চমাধ্যমিক শিক্ষা সংসদ|
|টপিক||উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক সাজেশন|
|পরীক্ষার তারিখ||১৬ই মার্চ ২০২৩|
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সিলেবাস ২০২৩
|Prose||The Eyes Have It
Thank You, Ma’am
The Three Questions
|Poetry||On Killing a Tree
Asleep in the Valley
Shall I Compare Thee
The Poetry of Earth
|English for Specific Purpose||Précis writing
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন ২০২৩
The Eyes Have It :
- “Yes, this is the best time.” – Who is the speaker ? What is the best time ? Why does he describe it as the best time ?
- “Then I made a mistake.” – Who is the speaker ? What mistake did he make ? Why was it a mistake ? What removed the speaker’s doubts ? What did the speaker do them ?
- “Oh, how lucky you are.” – Who said this ? Who was considered to be lucky and why ? How did the person react to the above remark ?
Strong Roots :
- “Our locality was predominantly Muslim.” – Who is the speaker ? Describe the locality where the speaker lived ? What picture of communal harmony do you find in this description ?
- “There is nothing mysterious about prayer.” – Who said this and to whom ? How does the speaker explain the relevance of prayer ?
- What was Kalam’s father’s response to his son’s query about prayer and spirituality ?
Three Questions :
- “You have already been answered!” said the hermit…” What are the questions of the Tasar ? What are the replies of the hermit ?
- “Forgive me!” – Who said this and to whom ? Why did the speaker beg forgiveness ? What was the reaction of the person spoken to ?
Thank You Ma’am :
- “Eat some more, son.” – Who is the speaker ? What is offered by the speaker to the listener ? What picture of the Speaker’s character is revealed in this line ?
- ”I would teach you right from wrong.” – Who said this, to whom and when ? How did the speaker transform the person spoken to her ?
On Killing A Tree :
- Justify the title of the poem, “On Killing a Tree”.
- “It takes much time to kill a tree/Not a simple jab of the knife/will do it” – What does the phrase ‘a simple jab of the knife’ mean ? Why can’t ‘a simple jab of the knife’ kill a tree ?
The Poetry of Earth :
- What picture of summer is presented in ‘The Poetry of Earth’ ? How has it been carried on to the picture of winter ?
- “He takes the lead.” – Who is ‘he’ ? When does ‘he’ take the lead ? How does ‘he’ take the lead ?
Asleep in the Valley :
- Justify the significance of the title of the poem “Asleep in the valley”.
- ”In his side there are two red holes.” – Who is referred to as ‘his‘ ? Why are there two red holes in his side ? How is the pity of war is reflected through this striking revelation at the end of the poem ?
Shall I Compare Thee :
- “But thy eternal summer shall not fade.” – Who is the poet ? What is meant by try eternal summer ? How does the poet suggest that ‘the eternal summer shall never fade’ ?
- How does Shakespeare compare the beauty of his friend to that of a summer’s day ?
The Proposal :
- ”If you like, I’ll make you a present of them.” – Who is the speaker ? Who is the person spoken to ? What would the speaker make a present of ? Why did the speaker say so ?
- “Oh what a burden, Lord to be the father of a grown up daughter” – Who is the speaker ? About whom this is said by the speaker ? When does the speaker make this remark ? Why does the speaker say so ?
- Give a brief sketch of the character of Natalya in the play “The Proposal”
Letter Writing :
- Write a letter to the Editor of an English Daily expressing view on the relevance & limitation of online coaching due to the lock-down situation.
- Write a letter to the Editor of an English Daily about the excessive price-hike of Petrol and Diesel.
- Write a letter to the manager of a local nationalized bank to offer you an educational loan for your higher education.
Report Writing :
- Cyber Awareness
- Celebration of World Environment Day in your school
- Plant tree, save life and water
HS English Report Writing Suggestion 2023 pdf এর এখানে ক্লিক করুন।
****HS English last minute suggestion 2023 pdf download করতে এখানে Click করুন। *****
আরো পড়ুন :-
***** উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক বাংলা লাস্ট মিনিট সাজেশন ২০২৩ এর নির্ভরযোগ্য সাজেশনের pdf download করতে পাশের নীল অংশটিতে ক্লিক করুন Click Here